Posted on: Mon 22nd Feb 2016
NiMAC attends the 20th International Colloquium Tribology – Esslingen.
On January 12 – 14 the Technische Akademie Esslingen (TAE) celebrated the 20th International Colloquium Tribology and NiMAC Ltd were delighted to be part of it.
Europe’s largest international conference on tribology and lubrication was attended by 650 participants from 34 countries.
Over the course of the three days there were 200 presentations running in 8 parallel sessions from some of most prestigious tribologists from all over the world. Emphasis was placed on engine lubrication, machine elements, energy efficiency, metal working fluids and condition monitoring.
The Esslingen conference provided a unique platform for the exchange of knowledge and networking between the industry and universities.
- Adichem AG and Additiv-Chemie Luers GmbH appoints Nimac Ltd as its chosen UK and Ireland Distributor
- NiMAC supply partner MOL celebrates their 110 year anniversary in style
- NiMAC attends 29th ELGI AGM in Helsinki
- Nigel McDonald of NiMAC is honoured to receive the 2016 UKLA Presidents Award
- NiMAC to return to Amsterdam for 3rd ICIS & ELGI conference
It's good to work with NiMAC because they know and understand the lubricants and chemical industry.
Technical Manager - UK Company