Posted on: Fri 1st Aug 2008
NiMAC Ltd preregisters for REACH
REACH is a EU regulation concerning the Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and Restriction of Chemicals, which came into force on 1st June 2007 to streamline and improve a number of European Directives and Regulations and place a greater onus on the industry to manage the risks that chemicals may pose to human health and the environment.
All manufacturers and importers of chemicals must identify and manage the risks linked to the products they manufacture and market. For substances produced or imported in quantities of 1 tonne or more per year per company, manufacturers and importers need to demonstrate that they have appropriately done so by means of a registration document, which is to be submitted to the European Chemicals Agency (ECHA). NiMAC Ltd is fully supportive of the REACH legislation and all our products are now pre-registered with the ECHA.
- Adichem AG and Additiv-Chemie Luers GmbH appoints Nimac Ltd as its chosen UK and Ireland Distributor
- NiMAC supply partner MOL celebrates their 110 year anniversary in style
- NiMAC attends 29th ELGI AGM in Helsinki
- Nigel McDonald of NiMAC is honoured to receive the 2016 UKLA Presidents Award
- NiMAC to return to Amsterdam for 3rd ICIS & ELGI conference
Their knowledge of the industry and the service they provide has been second to none. They are a truly great company to work with.
Production Manager, UK Independent Lubricant Manufacturer