Posted on: Mon 21st Dec 2015
Amsterdam Food Grade and Industrial Lubricants Conference attendance by NiMAC
NiMAC Ltd recently attended the 2nd ICIS Food Grade Lubricants Conference and Industrial Lubricants Conference in partnership with the ELGI which was held in Amsterdam.
Attended by over 150 international lubricant and grease manufacturers this years’ key note speech was delivered by Wouter Burggraaf on The pivotal role of food safe lubricants in the compliance and regulatory agenda. The speech gave an understanding of how the international food companies should approach the regulations regarding health, safety and hygiene throughout the supply chain.
“A well organised and interesting couple of days that have been informative and a good opportunity to network in a relaxed atmosphere”.
- Adichem AG and Additiv-Chemie Luers GmbH appoints Nimac Ltd as its chosen UK and Ireland Distributor
- NiMAC supply partner MOL celebrates their 110 year anniversary in style
- NiMAC attends 29th ELGI AGM in Helsinki
- Nigel McDonald of NiMAC is honoured to receive the 2016 UKLA Presidents Award
- NiMAC to return to Amsterdam for 3rd ICIS & ELGI conference
The quality of service offered by NiMAC over the past seven years has been highly impressive.
Production Manager - UK Company