Posted on: Fri 9th Jun 2017
NiMAC attends 29th ELGI AGM in Helsinki
NiMAC attended the 2017 ELGI AGM in the beautiful city of Helsinki where a diverse range of papers were presented to the attendees. The meeting welcomed colleagues from 26 countries offering a strong networking platform on an international scale. This year’s conference focused on ‘Innovation: The Future of Grease Lubricants’. The event programme included addresses from key industry personnel and specialists in the lubricant sectors who highlighted current trends and future developments within the sector.
The 2017 winner of the best paper/presentation award went to Dr Johan Leckner, Group Technical Manager at Axel Christiernsson International AB, for his paper on 'Polypropylene - a Novel Thickener Technology with many Surprises'. The paper and presention demonstrated that a polymer grease has the lubrication potential of up to 7 times longer than a comparable lithium comples grease and additive response is improved due to the absence of a soap thickener. Congratulations to Dr Leckner on his award.
We look forward to the 30th ELGI AGM which is belng held in London.
- Adichem AG and Additiv-Chemie Luers GmbH appoints Nimac Ltd as its chosen UK and Ireland Distributor
- NiMAC supply partner MOL celebrates their 110 year anniversary in style
- NiMAC attends 29th ELGI AGM in Helsinki
- Nigel McDonald of NiMAC is honoured to receive the 2016 UKLA Presidents Award
- NiMAC to return to Amsterdam for 3rd ICIS & ELGI conference
It's good to work with NiMAC because they know and understand the lubricants and chemical industry.
Technical Manager - UK Company