Posted on: Mon 16th May 2016
NiMAC announces new distribution agreement with MOL
NiMAC Ltd has entered a distribution agreement with MOL LUB LTD offering a range of grease thickeners and additives into the UK lubricant industry. These grease additives include NSF registered aluminium complex grease thickeners to allow a one step grease manufacturing process with virtually no alcohol release and also a soap yield improver . The additives include a dithiocarbamate anti-oxidant and EP additive.
MOL, with their headquarters in Budapest, is a member of the international MOL Group, one of the largest companies in Central and Eastern Europe.
- Adichem AG and Additiv-Chemie Luers GmbH appoints Nimac Ltd as its chosen UK and Ireland Distributor
- NiMAC supply partner MOL celebrates their 110 year anniversary in style
- NiMAC attends 29th ELGI AGM in Helsinki
- Nigel McDonald of NiMAC is honoured to receive the 2016 UKLA Presidents Award
- NiMAC to return to Amsterdam for 3rd ICIS & ELGI conference
NiMAC Ltd has been an important supplier to us for the past six years, during which time we have had no issues over promptness of delivery, technical back up and invoicing.
Managing Director - Metal Working Company