Posted on: Fri 6th Nov 2015
Registration granted under the EU Feed Hygiene Regulation
NiMAC Ltd has been successful in receiving a registration number as a supplier to the market of feed additives.
Under EC Regulation No 183/2005, feed business operators including businesses that are involved in making, marketing or using feed, are to register with their local authorities to receive a registration number and NiMAC have completed this.
The new registration number is GB 409 E0029.
For more details on this legislation click here to visit the Food Standards Agency website.
- Adichem AG and Additiv-Chemie Luers GmbH appoints Nimac Ltd as its chosen UK and Ireland Distributor
- NiMAC supply partner MOL celebrates their 110 year anniversary in style
- NiMAC attends 29th ELGI AGM in Helsinki
- Nigel McDonald of NiMAC is honoured to receive the 2016 UKLA Presidents Award
- NiMAC to return to Amsterdam for 3rd ICIS & ELGI conference
I have worked closely with NiMAC for a number of years now and always found them to be a very professional organisation.
Purchasing Manager - Multinational Company